Sunday 9 April 2017

HI, Welcome my little stars!

I’m 24, a feminist, foodie, aspiring psychologist, nurturer and (most importantly) an embracer of all things SPARKLEY.
I grew up in Birmingham, UK and then lived away in Brighton to study Psychology at university. Since completing my studies and returning back home, I have landed myself an Assistant Psychologist job. I absolutely love working within the mental health sector. I am a triage clinician that spends all day behind a desk working through often distressing, complex cases. 
OK SO TELL US ABOUT THIS BLOG OF YOURS…
Kisses From England is a place for me to document and share my love of food, travel and life. I like to be transparent and honest about the challenges and uncertainties in life as this can help others going through similar experiences.
My signature posts are my Gratelis, where I share ten Good Things that happened to me this week. This helps me (and my readers) that no matter how utterly awful everything might seem, there are ALWAYS some good, if we just pay attention. They might be things as tiny as a really great peanut butter sandwich or a calming cup of tea, but they’re there.
You’ll also find a strong selection of Mental Health and Well being suggestions, some posts about travel, food reviews, and even a snippets on my personal style.
Most of all, it’s about having fun, enjoying life, and making the absolute best of what we have!

    ANYTHING ELSE YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE CLASS?

    I enjoy photography, sparkles, nature, cake, stationary, tea, peanut butter, the seaside, fairy lights, and spending time with loved ones. Shopping is my favourite past time.
    I am allergic to and petrified of onions- yes you read correctly. I also often still panic when I lose people in the supermarket!
    I get told that I am shy at first but then eventually become very chatty and comfortable.

    I’D LIKE TO I GET IN TOUCH?

    OK well if you’re looking to get in touch to work with me, or just fancy a chat over a (virtual)(or not) cup of coffee my email address is manv.kaur@gmail.com and my Instagram is @kissesfromengland.
    PS. I’m ALWAYS on Instagram, so that’s probably the best way to contact me for a quick reply!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment